QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Attending to walk-in-customers and or prospective customers (prospect) and also attend to customer/prospects via telephone.
- Prepare all necessary insurance documents as required.
- Assist customers and prospects via telephone in order to close sale and create referral base for future business.
- Develop prospect listing using the questionnaire form completed by our customers.
- Prepare Daily Remission Report as per deadline if the need arises.
- Attend to queries forwarded Department Managers and ensure it is resolved efficiently
- Provide basic marketing of Atlantic Insurance Products to customers/prospects who visit the office and to customers/prospects who are contacted via the telephone/visits.
This post requires an individual who hold himself/herself to the highest standards and have a strong desire for personal growth and professional success. The individual should display initiative, diligence, self-confidence, and outgoing personalities.
- Minimum - Associate Degree in Business Administration with at least one year working experience in customer service
- Can demonstrate familiarity with basic principles in the area of Sales
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to communicate, both orally and in writing
- Professional demeanor both on the phone and in person
- Proficiency is required in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Valid drivers license
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATIONS IS SUNDAY 28 February 2021
ALL ONLINE APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE:
TWO RECENT LETTERS OF REFERENCE FROM PAST EMPLOYERS AND A VALID POLICE RECORD