- Attend to all walk-in-customer/prospects and customer/prospects via telephone on insurance matters.
- Ensure the retention of existing customers.
- Handle all secretarial/Administrative duties.
- Prepare and ensure the accuracy of Daily Remission Report and Daily Collections Report.
- Ensure that collection is deposited daily.
- Ensure that San Pedro sales quota is achieved.
- Submission of prospect listing to Operations Manager.
- Provide basic marketing of Atlantic Insurance Products to customers/prospects who visit the office and to customers/prospects who are contacted via the telephone.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
This post requires an individual who holds himself/herself to the highest standards and has a strong desire for personal growth and professional success. The individual should display good listening skills; good written and oral communication, analytical skills, must be self motivated, display initiative, and have an outgoing personality.
- Minimum Associates Degree
- Can demonstrate familiarity with basic principles in the area of Sales
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to communicate, both orally and in writing
- Professional demeanor both on the phone and in person
- Proficiency is required in Microsoft Excel
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Can demonstrate familiarity with basic principles in the area of Sales and Marketing
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS IS FRIDAY 1st February, 2019
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE:
TWO RECENT LETTERS OF REFERENCE FROM PAST EMPLOYERS AND A VALID POLICE RECORD
SEND APPLICATIONS AND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS TO:
Human Resources & Administrative Manager
P.O Box 1447
Belize City, Belize