PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Secure customer retention of at least 95% for San Ignacio, Placencia, and Dangriga Branches. Review compliance status of all entities processed by BDD, including Agents/Broker. Coordinate with Customer Admin Officer to ensure that the Department’s compliance program is carried out timely and accurately to ensure full compliance of all entities.
- Review monthly retention list and contact all clients for San Ignacio, Placencia, and Dangriga Branches to remind them of renewals, compliance requirements, and MobileApp download/renewal/quotation requests.
- Ensure that we follow up with non-renewals for the period to ensure renewal prior to month-end.
- Review daily compliance status on all policies processed on a daily basis by Branches, Agents, and Brokers.
- Follow up with Branches/Agents/Brokers to update non-compliant entities in a timely manner.
- Assist Branches/Agents/Brokers with challenging customers who have pending items to gather and update the entities in MIS.
- Be the cross-support and relief officer for Account Support Officers.
- Provide basic marketing of Atlantic Insurance Products to prospects and to customers/prospects who are contacted via the telephone/visits.
- Projects may be assigned by the Department Manager and General Manager as necessary in any area of the company’s business. Deadlines must be adhered to.
- Other responsibilities may be added by the Department Manager and General Manager at any time. The individual must be flexible and use the above responsibilities as a guide and not as limitations on skills or duties. The individual should use his/her initiative when there is a need to work late or on weekends.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
This post requires an individual who holds himself/herself to the highest standards and has a strong desire for personal growth and professional success. The individual should display initiative, diligence, self-confidence, and outgoing personalities.
Minimum - Associate Degree in Business Administration with at least one year working experience in customer service
- Can demonstrate familiarity with basic principles in the area of Sales.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate, both orally and in writing.
- Professional demeanor both on the phone and in person.
- Proficiency is required in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish would be an asset.
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to drive oneself.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATIONS IS MONDAY 5 JUNE 2023
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE:
TWO RECENT LETTERS OF REFERENCE ONE FROM PAST EMPLOYER AND A VALID POLICE RECORD AND PASSPORT SIZE PICTURE
SEND APPLICATIONS AND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
Note: Incomplete applications will not be considered. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.
We thank you for your application.