Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in market research and implementation of marketing strategies, coordination of
- Provide administrative support for Marketing Department.
- Produce reports for Marketing Department.
- Maintain communications with the various design, print and advertising companies.
- Help to identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Manage and create opportunities for our social media platform and digital marketing campaigns.
- Respond to marketing queries via phone, email, or social media.
- Keep abreast with industry trends and compelling marketing campaigns.
- Order and distribute promotional items, end of year gifts and calendars.
- Prepare marketing presentations, and quarterly marketing newsletter.
- Conduct radio and television interviews to promote marketing events and promotions.
- Prepare materials and spearhead layout for marketing events and exhibitions.
- Actively participate and help organize the promotional events and campaigns organized by the company.
- Projects may be assigned by the Department Manager and General Manager as necessary in any area of company’s business. Deadlines must be adhered to.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
This post requires an individual who holds himself/herself to the highest standards and has a strong desire for personal growth and professional success. The individual should display initiative, diligence, self-confidence, and outgoing personalities.
- Minimum - Associate Degree in Business Administration or related field with at least one year working in customer service.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail, Strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Can demonstrate familiarity with basic principles in Marketing
- Professional demeanor both on the phone and in person
- Proficiency is required in Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop
- Bilingual in English and Spanish would be an asset
- Valid driver’s license
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATIONS IS THURSDAY 31 MAY 2022
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE:
TWO RECENT LETTERS OF REFERENCE ONE FROM PAST EMPLOYER AND A VALID POLICE RECORD AND PASSPORT SIZE PICTURE
SEND APPLICATIONS AND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
Note: Incomplete applications will not be considered. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.
We thank you for your application.